Saturday 1 June 2013

Writing

Hey everyone! Long week. We got some great performances though. Instead of telling you that though, I'm going to try something a little different.

I didn't know what was wrong. I couldn't breathe the air anymore. It was like I was allergic. I could barely breathe from the lack of oxygen so I decided to take a bath. I layed down and suddenly I could breathe better. I decided to try something. The moment my head went under I could breathe perfectly fine. I got out of the bath and looked in the mirror. Were those- gills!? I was shocked and having trouble thinking. It was so late There was only one thing I could do. I ran. My house is huge. Not like mansion huge but pretty big still. It was also right beside the lake. I ran out the front door what seemed like an hour later but was probably only about 20 seconds. I jumped in the lake and then realized that there was no way I could swim, I still had my clothes on!! I kicked off my shoes as fast as I could and the current seemed to help me with the rest. As soon as they were gone My body started- changing. all at once. Like those kids you see in movies who are like half dolphin or whatever.

Should I continue? Do you have any ideas?
See you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment