Monday 15 October 2012

Choir #1

Oops. I forgot about all my choir assignments  Okay so I did the listening and all I have to do is write down my answers to some questions. I think i'll answer 6 questions to start with.
So when I fall in love is a really good song and the real group are some wonderful performers. Put those together and it's an awesome video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pszC4P_cyPE&fature=related

Okay so the song is acapella. I think all of their songs are.
There are 5 singers in the group, 3 men and 2 women.
There are 5 different parts as well, Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Baritone and Bass.
The group stayed together really well and always knew what everyone else was doing.
The chord changes at 1:15 are really cool. They're super pretty throughout the whole song but especially there.
I learned a lot from this performance. mostly stylistic things but it really emphasized the value of listening to the rest of you're group.

I forgot to mention in my last post that if you think you can figure out which definitions are real and which ones are fake you should comment to see who can get the most right.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment