Sunday 18 August 2013

It's almost school

So jazz camp was absolutely amazing and I had so much fun! It was just great. With theory classes and solo recitals and all the great music and fun people, I can't imagine a better way to have spent my week! Then of course, last week I had some time to relax and I took a class at the library and we made purses out of old books! They're actually really cute and i had a lot of fun.

On another note, It's almost time for school and I've been listening to the soundtrack from Shrek: The Musical a lot. I'm noticing just how many references there are. There are a lot! I'm not even going to name them all because there are just to many. I can tell you though, we've got a Narnia reference that I just noticed a few minutes ago and so many more! It's pretty funny. Listen to the soundtrack and see if you can find them yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment